Bucket List Locations

Any time I have a couple ask to shoot their engagement session or wedding in a new and beautiful place, my heart skips a beat! I'd be willing to photograph your wedding for free for an opportunity to photograph you and your lover in any of the places listed below! Just pay for the plane to get there, a place for me to stay, and I’m on the way! If you're planning somewhere unique but you don't see it listed below, please reach out to me, I’m always looking for new adventures!

Santorini, Greece

New York City

Paris, France

Disneyland, California

Seattle, Washington

Salt Flats, Utah


Do you travel for Weddings/Engagement sessions?

Yes, I do! I will never turn down the opportunity to photograph your love story in magical place. Check out my Bucket List for the potential to have your wedding photos taken for free!

Can I extend the session on the day of?

Absolutely! Your event will always book out my entire day just for the chance that you might need additional time added on to ensure you get every photo you are wanting.

How does payment work?

From amount of hours to printed products, all of my packages are custom made for you! When you have made the decision to book me as your photographer, a retainer of 25% of your total package will be due. The remaining 75% of your package will not need to be paid until 7 days prior to your event!

Do you use a second shooter?

While not every wedding needs two photographers and I can run any wedding alone, I do offer the option of adding on a second photographer. Derek has been fully trained by me and can photograph your event exactly how I would (some of his photos are even in my portfolio!) He can take care of any little things that may pop up so I can keep my focus on you. Together we can capture two different perspectives of the same moment and be in multiple places at once.

Do you offer albums/prints?

Yes! I work with an amazing print lab giving my clients quality prints shipped directly to their homes. My wedding albums are all custom made by me. I meet with my clients to discuss everything from the design of the cover to the photos they want in it.

Ready to Begin?